- Pay just a 1% listing commission to sell your home (minimum $3,000)
- You choose what percentage to offer a buyer’s agent (generally 2.4-3% depending on your region)
- You enter your listing details and upload your photos on our website
- Your experienced listing agent handles the contracts and negotiations
OpenHomes ONE clients save an average of $6,000.
OpenHomes ONE is for Sellers who wish to be more engaged in the selling process, reap big savings, and have the peace of mind of working with experienced agents and a full service real estate brokerage.
What is my role as Seller with OpenHomes ONE?
- Sellers create their own listing, take or have professional home photos taken, and host an open house (optional).
- Sellers manage their own showings, with the aid of a showing management company. This is as simple as responding to e-mails and/or text requests from agents.
- Your experienced OpenHomes agent provides advice and guidance as you create your listing and prepare your home for showings. They will visit your home to do the required in-person walk-through, and install your yard sign and lockbox.
- Your OpenHomes agent will get your listing on MLS and hundreds of other real estate websites including Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com.
- Via text/phone/email, your agent will coordinate all communication, questions, showings, and document drafting throughout the process, and will handle all offers, negotiations, contracts, and closing coordination.