- Pay just a 1% commission to sell
- You create your listing and our experienced agents handle the rest
- OpenHomes ONE clients save an average of $6,000
OpenHomes ONE is for Sellers who wish to be more engaged in the selling process, reap big savings, and have the peace of mind of working with experienced agents and a full service real estate brokerage.
What is my role as Seller with OpenHomes ONE?
- Sellers create their own listing, take or have professional home photos taken, and host an open house (optional).
- Sellers manage their own showings, with the aid of a showing management company. This is as simple as responding to e-mails and/or text requests from agents.
- Your experienced OpenHomes agent provides advice and guidance as you create your listing and prepare your home for showings. They will visit your home to do the required in-person walk-through, and install your yard sign and lockbox.
- Your OpenHomes agent will get your listing on MLS and hundreds of other real estate websites, handle negotiations when offers come in, and be there to answer questions every step of the way.